This is Harvard Glacier in the background. I must say it was an awesome trip.
It was Jackies birthday while we were on vacation and Ben purposed!!
Me and Jared at Mendenhall Glacier.
So back in July me, Jared and my fam went to Alaska on a cruise. So I thought I would just post a few pictures eventhough it was awhil ago. This is when we were waithing to get on the bus in Canada that would take us to the ship, as you can tell it had been a long day.
4 comments:
That looks like fun! I love Alaska, put me in your suitcase next time! :) I saw Ben the other day and asked him when he was getting married and he said she has to finish school first. I love that kid!
I want to go on a cruise to Alaska! Looks so amazing!
Maclaine wants to go on a cruise to Alaska one of these days. Thanks for the invite! :)
So pretty much you dont have one picture of me. You have 2 of Jackie and Ben. None of me. Thanks.
Post a Comment