HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm so excited for Thanksgiving it just seems to be an appropriate way to start off the holiday season. It is so great to be able to spend the day with family and friends. Best of all it means that Black Friday is tomorrow, yes my friends, me, my mom, Jackie, and Leslie will all be joining the crowds of crazy people tomorrow! I can't wait!!!

5 comments:

The Hills said...

I did black Friday for the first time in my life this year. I had always assumed it would be a nightmare, so I wanted nothing to do with it, but my sister-in-law finally talked me into it and it was a BLAST! I am totally doing it from now on! Good job!

Jen said...

I am so glad you have a blog!! I am always asking your mom and grandma how you are doing, but how much of grandma's info can one really trust? I didn't know you went to alaska. Looks cold, but I have heard that is is so beautiful there. As for the shopping--you are CRAZY. I think I went one year and I have wimped out every year since. keep in touch.

Maxfield Family said...

Katie Clairene! I didn't know that you blogged... I found you on someones. Anyhow, I also love Black Friday. The funny thing is, my husband really likes it, too. So, we had to wake up Corbie to come with us, too. It was a good time. My favorite thing is the $2 movies at Wal-Mart. :)

MaddyChick said...

I'm all about Black Friday as well! My mom wasn't up for it this year so I went with Kevin's mom and sisters. I left my house at 2 AM and got back home about 6 PM!! I got almost all my shopping done and only had to get feisty in one line! :) If you know what your looking for it can save you lots of money, I love it!

Lindsay said...

Best day in the entire year to shop.