So I am a little behind but Hunter had his 2 month check a couple weeks ago. He was a trooper, he did get a fever and the only one that seemed to be able to soothe him was Jared, it was so cute!
Weight: 12lbs 7oz (50%)
Height: 23" (50%)
Head: 90%
Here are some other pics of him. Just some random stuff.
Meeting our dog Lulu for the first time. Lulu actually became a mom the same day we brought Hunter home!
As you can see no one likes him!!!
for my Grandpa and Grandma Rees!
5 comments:
He is seriously so cute! Dad's always seem to have a special cuddle to help their babies. Can't wait to see him in June. E-mail me jeanniescates@cox.net with your address, I have a little something for you and Hunter.
I love the pics! Hope everything is going well. :)
See Jared, babies are unbreakable. Looks like you have the touch. Katie I love the pic with your dad and how Hunter has his hand in your dads shirt. Logan's head circumference was about the same at that age too. It just means he is a smart kid. That is what the doctor told us at each check up. Hey do you still have puppies? I may be able to convince Spencer about getting a dog. Can't wait to see you! Take care!
Dang shots! So glad he is doing good..can't wait to hold him next month. I will bring Cohen so poor Hunter won't be the only boy! :)
Cute pictures! See you saturday.
Post a Comment