Wedding and Concert
We had a big weekend!!! First of all Jackie and Ben were married, it was such a pretty wedding. I also made their cake, and it turned out pretty good. Then the next day Jessica and I went to the Brad Paisley concert, it was a blast!!! It rained on us for a little while but it wasn't bad. I also have to say thank you to Jared for dealing with me while I was making the cake, he is so patient with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The cake looked amazing (on fb)! AND the strawberry topiary!? Martha Stewart would be proud!! I loved it...bet it was tasty too!
Katie- My name is Tyra Pace I married Curtis Pace and I ran across your blog through Jace and Anne's. I'm a birthmom and I would love to talk to you and answer any questions you might have. I know it can be scary because you don't want to say anything wrong to scare away a birth mom. My adoption story is very open and is something that I love to share, one of the hardest things but also a very spirtual experiance for everyone involved. You can e-mail me if you want at tyrapace@gmail.com Hope to talk to you soon. TYra
I want more pictures of all the amazing things you create! I'm kicking myself in the butt that I didn't have you do my wedding cake, Jackie's looked gorgeous. Maybe I need a half birthday so I can have you make me one! ;)
Post a Comment