Good News!!
We just wanted to let everyone know that Jared and I are going to adopt. We just starting all the paperwork and getting everything into order but we are hoping to get it done quickly so we can get into the system soon. I am also starting us an adoption blog so if you know anyone who would be interested please give them are adoption blog address. There is also a link on this blog to our new one under our favorite sites. We can't wait to start our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
WAHOO!!! I am so excited for you guys.
Super excited and hope all goes well. I have some friends that just adopted, so if you have any questions I'm sure I could ask them...or I guess just get you in touch with them.
Good Luck!
Wow! I hope that everything goes smoothly for you. This is going to be awesome! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.
That is wonderful!
Katie- I'm so excited for you! I hope that you have a great experience with the process and get good news soon. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
Great Katie, congratulations! What a lucky little baby that will be to have you as a Mom!
That is awesome. The two of you will be great parents. Good luck with everything. So exciting!!
Post a Comment