So last weekend we went to St. George, for a rock crawling competition. Not the big crawlers, little r.c. crawlers. Yes they do have competitions for them. Jared and some of his friends go to them all the time. Luckily they aren't as serious as some people are about them. The best thing is when these break it doesn't cost nearly as much!
Crawling in St. George
So last weekend we went to St. George, for a rock crawling competition. Not the big crawlers, little r.c. crawlers. Yes they do have competitions for them. Jared and some of his friends go to them all the time. Luckily they aren't as serious as some people are about them. The best thing is when these break it doesn't cost nearly as much!
Labels:
vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious! I love that you went all the way to St. George for a R.C. rock crawling competition. It makes me happy. I hope that everything is going well for you!
Nice pictures!! I wish we had rocks like that around here. I will have to bring mine down when we come in June. Maybe there will even be a comp then, that would be cool.
Post a Comment