ANNIVERSARY

Today is mine and Jareds 4th anniversary. I have to say it has went by very fast. But it has been great, Jared is the best I love being married to him.

5 comments:

MaddyChick said...

4 years!! That is great! It doesn't seem like a long time but in today's world it is! I'm almost to the 6 month mark! haha I'm excited for you guys.

Maclaine & Sara said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!

Spencer and Whitney said...

How time flies! It seems like just yesterday... Now I am starting to feel kind of old. Whitney and I are coming up on 5 years. We hope you had a happy anniversary. We always thought you were perfect together. You should post some pictures of the RC Crawler Comp.

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great day and another great year!

Lacee DeG said...

Katie!
I found your blog from Foil's! Congrats on 4 years,time DOES fly by so fast. Hope your anniversary was wonderful!